Brand New, Streaming Entertainment.
Spend Your Quality Family Time With Us.
From Country Music and Concerts to Original Programs, Classic and Modern Movies & More!
A New Streaming Network Blending Original Content With Your Favorites. Coming Spring 2022!
“We’re a Home-Cooked meal”
Canyon Star TV will keep you coming back for more.
Canyon Star TV is an internet television network, global enterprise, and wholesome family lifestyle media brand serving Americana enthusiasts across the United States and abroad. The Network features country music programming, “Americana” lifestyle, wholesome family entertainment, popular and original movies, original and classic television shows, Radio channel, shopping channel, adventure specials, documentaries, history, and much more.
As an internet television network, distribution for its digital television programming shall be streamed via the global internet both in real-time and pre-recorded. Internet television is a type of over-the-top (OTT) platform with video, audio, and other media distributed online without control or distribution in the hands of multiple-system operators, such as the cable and satellite television provider. Other popular examples of this AVOD platform include: ROKU, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video, and Google Play Movies.
A Line-Up of Exciting Original Programs, Starting with the Joey Canyon Show
Incorporated into the network’s programming is a lineup of original productions, starting with The Joey Canyon Show, a highly successful country music variety show that was launched in January of 2016.
Rich Music Roots, More Original Programming
Sponsor Content, Reach Viewers
Canyon Star TV offers advertisers the opportunity to reach viewers of all ages. Viewers who are seeking content that is wholesome for the entire family. Canyon Star TV has distribution on over 100+ platforms world-wide, with 1,000’s of hours of content, and growing.
Programming for All Ages
Canyon Star TV will debut original, feel-good, inspirational programs. From Dog Behaviorist Cheri Lucas to Susan Stoltz series on People of the West– we’re bringing you programming that’s unique and entertaining. And, that’s not all! Our Faith channel will edify you spiritually, mentally, and physically, while promoting optimum health for you and your family. Plus cooking programs with a wide variety of celebrity guests! You’ll also find our Kids Channel: clean and edifying programming, just for kids.
We have Canyon Star Radio, where you will find the best music and informative podcasts and vodcasts. For you online shoppers, you will have a shoppers dream experience on the Canyon Star shopping channel.
We’ll become your favorite network for Movies, TV series, Radio, and more!
Programming That Makes You Believe in the Power of Family.
In today’s culture, it’s more important than ever for families to have access to programming that is wholesome. The Canyon Star TV Network brings original and modern content into the living room without violence, bad language, sexual situations, horror, etc. Programming you can truly watch together, and enjoy together!
Contribute & Collaborate With Canyon Star TV
OTT Now: Stats & Facts
Over the top (OTT) is a film and television content platform provided via a high-speed internet connection instead of a cable or satellite provider-based platform. The OTT market is projected to reach a value of 223.07 Billion by 2026.
See the Data
OTT Market Relevance:
OTT revenue in North America is showing no signs of slowing, according to Digital TV Research, as by 2026 it will generate a projected revenue of $94 billion, nearly double the amount of revenue for 2020 ($49 billion). OTT revenue accounts for both TV episodes and movies.
- In 2020, the U.S. accounted for about $46 billion of the $49 billion in total revenue. By 2026, that number will increase to $88 billion, per Digital TV Research.
- In just 2021, Digital TV Research projects that OTT revenue will increase by about $10 billion, thanks in large part to SVOD. In 2020, SVOD accounted for $32.5 billion in North America’s total OTT revenue; for 2021 that number is expected to increase to $40.15 billion. By 2026, SVOD revenue is estimated to be generating $54.39 billion.
- The largest OTT growth sector will be AVOD. AVOD’s 2020 revenue was $10.69 billion. It will jump nearly $3 billion according to Digital TV Research’s 2021 forecast. However, projections for AVOD revenue skyrocket to $32.61 billion by 2026.
- The rise in ad-supported VOD and free ad-supported streaming television, or FAST, is projected to grow the market segment’s revenue 144% to a combined $66 billion across 138 countries through 2026, according to new data from Digital TV Research.
- “U.S. AVOD revenue will triple between 2020 and 2026 to $31 billion,” analyst Simon Murray said in a statement. “Rather than lose market share as other countries catch up, the U.S. will grow its share of the global total from 37% in 2020 to 47% by 2026.”
- TV consumption through connected TV (CTV) or over-the-top (OTT) devices is increasing steadily each year while cable subscriptions are diminishing.
- 6 in 10 US Households (76M) own an OTT streaming device.
- Streaming devices are more common among higher-income households (some 44% of households with at least $75K in income own an OTT streaming device).
- 80% of U.S. WiFi households have at least one OTT device, of which nearly half own a streaming box/stick.
- Roku and Amazon Fire TV control nearly 70% of the U.S. streaming media player (SMP) market.
Sources: Digital TV Research; Gideo.Video (Canyon Star TV OTT App Technology Partner)
Canyon Star TV offers an AVOD platform for advertisers and corporate sponsors to reach viewers. With original and popular content from country music, TV shows, movies, cooking, and travel leisure–Canyon Star is seeking advertising partners for launch.
Please contact JC@CanyonStar.TV to schedule an introductory call.
If you are a content producer interested in showcasing your programming on Canyon Star TV, we would love to hear from you. A member of our team will connect with you to learn more about you and your content.
Please email a description of your produced content to us at JC@CanyonStar.TV
Interested in Investing in Canyon Star?
The Canyon Star Network is seeking accredited investors for this unique opportunity. Qualified investors should email JC@CanyonStar.TV
Friends of Canyon Star TV
“So looking forward to the launch of your Canyon Star Network. Not since the TNN days has Country music had such a great new outlet CONGRATULATIONS!”
“Heartfelt congratulations to Canyon Star Network! May the Lord bless you and your team with a peaceful & successful endeavor. The world needs your wholesome, family programming now more than ever, I’m honored to be a part of Canyon Star Network!”
“This new endeavor, “Canyon Star Network”, will be first class all the way, as everything he does, is done that way. We look forward to working with him in the future.”
“Congratulations my friend on the launch of your new network. I’ve been waiting in anticipation for The Canyon Star Network for some time now. I’m happy for you and the great team you have assembled and know that it will be a huge success.”
“I watched the sizzle reel and I think it’s such a great idea. We have nothing like it anymore. The closest thing to that was Nashville Networks RALPH EMERY SHOW….. Your concept is fresh and current for today’s audience but it tells the story of the past. Americana and Country fans are starving for that. I wish you total success.”
“I have been producing and syndicating television series and specials for over 37 years. During that time it has been my pleasure to do business and work with Joey Canyon. Joey is honest and straight forward. He’s proven to be a man of the highest integrity. Not only is Joey a very talented artist/entertainer, as proven with the success of his TV series, The Joey Canyon Show, he is great television producer as well. CSN will fill a programming void that serves the masses looking for good family friendly entertainment.
Contact Canyon Star TV, or
Sign-Up to Receive Emails
We would love to hear from you! We are excited to share Canyon Star TV with advertisers and viewers. Please reach out if you’d like to learn more.